Blauw, D & C
Collection of 14 identical sheets of blank laid paper with watermark D & C Blauw
Sheet size: 31 x 19 cm. 18th Century.
¶ The name de Blauw derives from an imortant family of Dutch papermakers who began making paper in 1621. The papermakers founded by Dirk and Cornelis Blauw operated five wind-powered papermills in the Zaanstreek province of North Holland, and survived for over 250 years under many names. D & C Blauw was very well known for their quality.
Click on a picture to enlarge.
In stock: 1